My Favorite Movie to Date

Feel Free to flame away here..

Moderators: Rich Young, JG

Quints
Guru

My Favorite Movie to Date

Postby Quints » Monday 19th 2010f April 2010 03:0:08 PM

Oh Portland, oh Portland, land by the sea. The good old Atlantic. It's my favorite ocean. It's the only ocean as far as I'm concerned. The east side does rule. Have you ever seen an ocean whose waves roll smoother?

I didn't log on to talk about geography. I wanted to let you all know about my favorite movie thus far. I know what you're thinking. "Quints, what are you doing watching movies? It's spring time and how do you like it, the sun is out. You oughta be outside." Well, let me tell you, nice days are the best times to see movies. Everyone else is yucking it up outside. You get the whole theater to yourself. Good time to take a date to a movies. Talk about alone time. Hello Ladies!!! Above all else, you don't have to worry about any other partisans calling the cops on you for pulling out your feet. You should be able to make yourself at home while you are watching a movie, am I wrong?

So, Land of the Lost, what a great movie. I haven't laughed that hard since JG picked Peter Cooke in the second round. If you haven't seen it yet, rent it today. I have to keep this short because I'm about to watch it again.
I'm witty, I'm flexible, I'm generous with the disc (hello ladies). I've got it all!

Return to “Summer Smack Talk”