Nalgene

If you lost it or found it.. Post here..

Moderator: Rich Young

benwake

Nalgene

Postby benwake » Monday 03rd 2013f June 2013 07:0:44 AM

Whoever snagged my nalgene from WR1 after the first game while I was 1 field over watching Jes' game: Thanks for the thought! Can I have it back? It's blue and Jill put a sticker on it last year that says "Hello! My Name Is: Whatever You Want it To Be."

Gary Busey
Pollywog

Re: Nalgene

Postby Gary Busey » Monday 03rd 2013f June 2013 01:0:58 PM

YEAH I SAW THAT STUPID WATER BOTTLE!

I TOOK A DRINK AND WHEN I REALIZED IT WASN'T VODKA I THREW IT IN THE SWAMP! CHECK IN THE SWAMPY PART IN THAT BIG DITCH!

MAN THE LEAGUE THIS IS GETTING BORING! COACH, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HANG AGAIN!!!
There has got to be more to life than being a really, really, ridiculously good actor.

Port Sports Ellis
Guppy

Postby Port Sports Ellis » Tuesday 04th 2013f June 2013 09:0:55 AM

Buy a new Nalgene you cheap fucking piece of shit!

If I had a wife, we'd be on the same team, it's called love and wanting to spend time together. Like me and the mountain, we shall never be apart. That said you suck balls at frisbee, if I was your lady and kick you to the curb too!

I'm fucking extreme kid!
Yeah I have Napoleon Complex, you wanna fight about it???????

Ben Waike
Guppy

Postby Ben Waike » Tuesday 04th 2013f June 2013 12:0:38 PM

What you need is an etiquette lesson. I bet you're the type to tuck the table cloth into the front collar of your shirt or not stand up when a lady approaches the table. You, sir, have no manners. If I was assigned to your team, I would request to be placed on a different team, or traded.

Why buy a new one when mine is somewhere? Sustainability. Without sustainability, your precious mountains will one day no longer exist. I will consider your silence an admittance of defeat.
Rome wasn't built without a hammer

Return to “Summer Lost and Found”