Found: Cleats and Hat

If you lost it or found it.. Post here..

Moderator: Rich Young

Shead

Found: Cleats and Hat

Postby Shead » Thursday 26th 2012f July 2012 05:0:05 AM

Last Thursday at Cumberland near field 1, I picked up a pair of Nike Mercurial size 10 cleats and a hat with the letter R on it.
If these are yours I'll be at Wainwright tonight.
If only the cleats were a couple sizes smaller...

Gary Busey
Pollywog

Re: Found: Cleats and Hat

Postby Gary Busey » Thursday 26th 2012f July 2012 08:0:29 AM

DID YOU FIND SCIFRES' FRISBEE???? DUDE'S PROBABLY STILL OUT AT THE FIELDS SEARCHING!!! SERIOUSLY DUDE GET OVER IT!!!
There has got to be more to life than being a really, really, ridiculously good actor.

Port Sports Ellis
Guppy

Postby Port Sports Ellis » Thursday 26th 2012f July 2012 03:0:00 PM

Holy fucking shit kid, tell me fucking about it!?!?!!?!? Look dude we've all lost frisbees, I've even shit in some of them and smashed them in people's mother fucking faces. Let it go you clown!

Size 10, whoa, dude has huge fucking feet. I wear a size 4, but that don't mean I'm not fucking extreme as hell!

I'm fucking extreme kid, I sleep in bark, I could hop up Bradbury Mountain backwards on one fucking leg!!!!!!

Just try stopping Port Sports this weekend, can't quit, won't quit!
Yeah I have Napoleon Complex, you wanna fight about it???????

Nice Guy Ellis

Postby Nice Guy Ellis » Thursday 26th 2012f July 2012 10:0:56 PM

Some might say the world is a better fucking place with PSE posting again. I'm not sure if I'm one of those people.

I hope you find your disc Aaron. I'm going to drive there tonight and look over the fields with a flashlight. I'll check every field in case someone took it but left it at a different location. I should be done by 2am. If I can't find it then I'll check ebay...I think I saw some clambake discs going for $3.99 last week.

Return to “Summer Lost and Found”