Lost at Falmouth (7/21)

If you lost it or found it.. Post here..

Moderator: Rich Young

Life

Lost at Falmouth (7/21)

Postby Life » Friday 22nd 2011f July 2011 10:0:54 AM

I think someone left their perfect record at Falmouth last night... Brackett St. took it home with them.

Rumor on the street is that the Vet Clinic showed up wearing all black... I was told it was for the funeral, the death of the perfect season!

Life is GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_kid
Da Man

Re: Lost at Falmouth (7/21)

Postby the_kid » Friday 22nd 2011f July 2011 10:0:54 AM

Look, the only reason Gritty's lost was to feel what it feels like to lose. Like Johnny 5, when he is experiencing all of the emotions and feelings for the first time, it was like getting hit with the notion of disassemble. He rejected it, hated the idea. With the tourney one week away, Gritty's as a team feels the sting of a loss, and we don't like it. And we left it at 15-13 just to show that we could have come back if we wanted, could have won, but that wasn't the point. The point was for everyone to understand that losing is as bad as not being drafted onto Gritty's, pretty much the worst thing ever.

So there, we lost, we hate it, and it won't happen again. Now, I'm off to race the Batman ride at six flags to see what all the hype is all about. I heard someone say it was fast as hell, but not fast as f*ck... After that, I am going to dead-lift the earth.

Roll Gritty's!!!!
Just trying to have a good time, hang out with some friends, if I happen to win a few (a few) games and be Fast as f*ck and ripped as hell!!!along the way, so be it..........

#rainking

Dave Owen

Re: Lost at Falmouth (7/21)

Postby Dave Owen » Friday 22nd 2011f July 2011 12:0:47 PM

When doing deadlifts it is important to keep your back straight with maybe an inward curve. You also want to keep your core flexed while doing them. If your back is bending, hunching over, then you are using too much weight.

Deadlifts are one of the best exercises for athletic performance if done properly. If done improperly then they can do a lot of damage. Most people do not do them properly.

Return to “Summer Lost and Found”