Wool Sock

If you lost it or found it.. Post here..

Moderator: Rich Young

Andrew_Aikens
Guppy

Wool Sock

Postby Andrew_Aikens » Tuesday 31st 2011f May 2011 01:0:28 PM

When I got home Thursday night I realized I had 3 socks on my left foot and only 2 socks on my right. If you find a gray worn sock with yellow across the top then let me know. I really like that one because it can easily fit over 2 or 3 pairs of other wool socks.

Andy
Playing this year every fourth Tuesday, an occasional Thursday, and will be late to the tournament.

Port Sports Ellis
Guppy

Re: Wool Sock

Postby Port Sports Ellis » Tuesday 31st 2011f May 2011 01:0:48 PM

Hey shithead, I'll stuff that missing sock down your throat, duct tape your mouth shut, tie your hands and legs behind your back and then throw you off the side of a fucking mountain! I'm extreme kid!

Then I'll post something like this under Lost and Found on the board:
Subject: Andy Aikens MIA

Body of the post:
Last seen being thrown off the side of a fucking mountain.

End post.

I sleep in bark kid!
Yeah I have Napoleon Complex, you wanna fight about it???????

Andrew_Aikens
Guppy

Postby Andrew_Aikens » Tuesday 31st 2011f May 2011 01:0:49 PM

Listen newb, you are this close (finger and thumb close together) to a one way ticket to my Meat-head list. This is not a list you want be on. I will be cold and stony to you and public and make you look ridiculous on the frisbee field.

Also, what the hell does "sleeping in bark" mean? Doesn't make any sense kid, and you can tell Guilhan I said that.
Playing this year every fourth Tuesday, an occasional Thursday, and will be late to the tournament.

gordon.shumway
Pollywog

Postby gordon.shumway » Tuesday 31st 2011f May 2011 02:0:11 PM

Don't worry, I picked it up.
Just let me know when I can come inside to drop it off. I have something for Oliver as well. Willie has taught me to be kind to everyone in the house where I am a guest.
Has anyone seen Oliver?

Port Sports Ellis
Guppy

Postby Port Sports Ellis » Tuesday 31st 2011f May 2011 04:0:21 PM

You shut your mouth when you are talking about Guilhan!!!!!! He is the most extreme of all outdoor extreme athletes in the world. The guy could hike a 20,000 foot mountain in half an hour with out using his fucking arms or legs. When one sleeps in bark one becomes one with bark!

I'm fucking extreme kid, I can see you disappearing into the ether now sock shoved down your throat........

Dave Owen

Postby Dave Owen » Wednesday 01st 2011f June 2011 09:0:31 AM

When walking back to my car from the fields I often see abandoned nalgene bottles, flip flops, and even discs. In order to stay more organized I would recommend using a carabiner. 'Biners can be used to clip your water bottles and sandals to your backpack so you won't forget them. For your discs I would say you should put them back into your pack when you're done warming up. Don't just toss them onto the ground near your stuff.

Also, if you are using nalgenes then be sure they are BPA free. I use a stainless steel bottle.

Quints
Guru

Postby Quints » Thursday 02nd 2011f June 2011 10:0:37 AM

If you want to captain, but you can't be there to draft a team, hire Dylan M. to do it. He will draft you a really fun team.
I'm witty, I'm flexible, I'm generous with the disc (hello ladies). I've got it all!

Andrew_Aikens
Guppy

Postby Andrew_Aikens » Thursday 02nd 2011f June 2011 01:0:04 PM

Is it too late for him to help my team this year? Hey Alex, can I get another first round draft pick? Two is just not cutting it.

Quints
Guru

Postby Quints » Thursday 02nd 2011f June 2011 02:0:48 PM

Let me tell you from experience Andrew, having two first round picks doesn't guarantee you success. Many people conclude that it is the women that make a summer league team really great, and that philosophy has even been evidenced this summer. Jamie and Marilyn have been cleaning up, just beating teams like crazy. Last summer I had two women that are the caliber of player that could play on a club nationals destined team and I got bounced pretty early from the tourney. I probably would have suffered the same result had I another woman of first round skill.

It is too late, the draft is over and I have already emailed Alex to get the next available first round mens and womens pick. So, step in line.

Better luck next summer kid.
I'm witty, I'm flexible, I'm generous with the disc (hello ladies). I've got it all!

Quints
Guru

Postby Quints » Thursday 02nd 2011f June 2011 02:0:23 PM

Also, if the team isn't playing well, I would recommend you think of some really inspirational cheers. From what I have heard, your cheers suck. But then again, not everybody can say LIFE. IS. GOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Port Sports Ellis
Guppy

Postby Port Sports Ellis » Monday 06th 2011f June 2011 12:0:16 PM

Listen you two fucking hammerheads ain't nothing better than standing around a disc, holding it with just the tips of your fingers surrounded by about 15 other fucking extreme people, and yelling right before taking the field:
"SLEEP IN BARK!!!!!!"

Quints
Guru

Postby Quints » Tuesday 07th 2011f June 2011 07:0:05 AM

I resent being called a hammerhead. This is bullfrog shit. I am the ambassador of life is goodwill to this league and for some insect to crawl in and insult me and my advice is just making me inflamed with anger and red in the face with ire! Put bark in my rolled up yoga mat one more time and you'll find yourself on the wrong end of a life is good cheer.

Port Sports Ellis
Guppy

Postby Port Sports Ellis » Tuesday 07th 2011f June 2011 09:0:51 AM

Eat shit and die ya fucking hammerhead. When I need advice I seek Guilhan's counsel, he is my ambassador of EXTREME!!!!!

Also where the hell was your picture attached to your posts taken Quints? Uranus? Next time it will be taken in your anus!

Ellis out!

Return to “Summer Lost and Found”