Found: Yale Ultimate Disc

If you lost it or found it.. Post here..

Moderator: Rich Young

tjmyers

Found: Yale Ultimate Disc

Postby tjmyers » Monday 30th 2011f May 2011 10:0:18 PM

I found a Yale ultimate disc at wainwright field 5 after our game thursday. It may belong to an APT player (our opponent that game). There's a wicked faint name of "Lawler" and "Don't even think of stealing this disc" on the back that I didn't see until.....just now.
I'll have it in my car all week/season, I see that my team (mortgage network) and APT aren't on the same fields for awhile. But I live in portland, so let me know and we can meet so I can give it back. I'd rather not experience the wrath of "Lawler". :)
Good luck this week.

~Tommy

Port Sports Ellis
Guppy

Re: Found: Yale Ultimate Disc

Postby Port Sports Ellis » Tuesday 31st 2011f May 2011 10:0:35 AM

Listen shithead you don't want to feel the wrath of Ellis. Give me that disc, I will shit in it and smash it in your fucking face kid! I'm extreme kid, I sleep in bark for fucksakes!

Check this homeboy, I am gonna give Charlie Brown a knuckle sandwich if I ever meet this touchhole. Look douchebags ranking Port Sports 15th is a fucking slap in the face. I am exactly like Ricky Bobby in regards to the fact that if you aren't first you are last. Trust me fuckfaces we will be moving up in those power rankings lickity split!

I'm extreme kid, try to fucking cover me!
Yeah I have Napoleon Complex, you wanna fight about it???????

The Huth

Postby The Huth » Tuesday 31st 2011f May 2011 10:0:01 AM

As I look upon my shadow, which is taller than you, I see only one fate for Port Sports in the rankings and that is dead last. You do belong in the rankings, not the power rankings, but the Rankings, because your team is rank, like, really stinks. Tonight you are about to face the tenth wonder of the world, The Huth. The 9 foot tall thing in the woods that probably made you pee your tighties, that was me. That monster that you think you saw lurking in your closet, that was me. I better not see you sucking your thumb because that is going to piss me off even more and I will step on you like the insect that you are, that dope of a captain is going to experience the H-bomb tonight, the Huth bomb, vaporizing your defense as I soar in from the sky.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

And then I will put you in a pint glass filled with red claw and chug that sucker. I am Huth!!!!!!!!

Port Sports Ellis
Guppy

Postby Port Sports Ellis » Tuesday 31st 2011f May 2011 11:0:10 AM

Listen fuckwad, I don't give a shit how tall you are mother fucker, I'm extreme kid, I live in the woods for fucksakes. I'll climb up you fucking tree logger style and saw you right the fuck in half!!!

I've never even heard of you so I hit up Ben Richmond, oh captain, my captain, and he related to me that you are a big fucking softie. A Red Tide B-sider, I ain't ever been B team anything doucheface, and that you are into romance novels and cooking for your girlfriend. Fuck that shit man, I sleep in bark for fucksake, I am going to jump out of my pick up truck clothesline your ass then hit you over the head with a fucking 2x4, we shall see how many scores you catch after that.

You fucked yourself kid, you got Ellis covering you on lockdown tonight!
Yeah I have Napoleon Complex, you wanna fight about it???????

B.Richmond

Postby B.Richmond » Tuesday 31st 2011f May 2011 11:0:18 AM

Hey, all you idiots out there, keep taunting my sixth round pick. The angrier he gets, the angrier Coke gets, and when Coke gets angry, it is good news for Port Sports. Just ask Bruno's. If it is down, don't question Coke, boy he gets angry, and then Ellis gets angry and before you know it, you are losing 13-8 with a 2 person advantage.

It seems that lack of attendance will be good for us. I emailed half of the team and told them not to come out tonight. Well, Ellis told me to do that, over the phone, after he told me that he just shot me the double bird.

But, look at my little firecracker. Get his angry and he will stay on your leg till the bitter end of the game. And I will just look the other way.

Return to “Summer Lost and Found”