Lost Green Jank of Pork Trucker Hat

If you lost it or found it.. Post here..

Moderator: Rich Young

Leding
Site Admin

Lost Green Jank of Pork Trucker Hat

Postby Leding » Friday 25th 2010f June 2010 10:0:36 AM

Last seen last Thursday on Cumberland Field 5 when we played Ameriprise Financial, if anyone grabbed it would love to get it back.

leding1@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Just looking forward to not playing at all......

the_kid
Da Man

Re: Lost Green Jank of Pork Trucker Hat

Postby the_kid » Wednesday 30th 2010f June 2010 10:0:26 AM

Correction, I would love not to have to wreck anyone if I don't get it back. We will be absolutely destroying teams until it is returned. Before I was starting to take it easy. It's not my fault that my taking it easy is better than most people's trying their damndest. Now? It's on!!!

That hat has sentimental value. I would swim through treacherous rapids for it.

You've been warned PSL.....
Just trying to have a good time, hang out with some friends, if I happen to win a few (a few) games and be Fast as f*ck and ripped as hell!!!along the way, so be it..........

#rainking

Leding
Site Admin

Postby Leding » Wednesday 30th 2010f June 2010 10:0:45 AM

To tell you the truth there is no way in hell I would have left it anywhere. It smells like hell so I keep it in the basement walkway hanging on the end of a broomstick to dry out, below that is our trashcan for recycleable paper products. I think it was bumped, dropped in there, piled more stuff on it, then the kid dumped it into our bigger recepticle took it out to the corner and now it has been recycled lost forever. Such is life, she will be missed, we won a shit ton of games together.
Just looking forward to not playing at all......

the_kid
Da Man

Postby the_kid » Wednesday 30th 2010f June 2010 11:0:11 AM

Don't think that means the kid will let up on the league. The beatdown is on now.

Remember, batman without his mask is still batman.
Just trying to have a good time, hang out with some friends, if I happen to win a few (a few) games and be Fast as f*ck and ripped as hell!!!along the way, so be it..........

#rainking

Return to “Summer Lost and Found”