My draft was the best.

Rich Seems all about his "First Round Picks" what about yours? Who is hot.. Why?

Moderator: Rich Young

the_kid
Da Man

My draft was the best.

Postby the_kid » Wednesday 29th 2009f July 2009 04:0:41 PM

I had the best draft. Grittys is having so much fun.......destroying teams! I can't use the word destroy. Actually, that is exactly what we are- De-Troy, without Troy. Yes, we are Des-troy-ing teams. It's always vacation-land on Grittys.
Just trying to have a good time, hang out with some friends, if I happen to win a few (a few) games and be Fast as f*ck and ripped as hell!!!along the way, so be it..........

#rainking

Leding
Site Admin

Re: My draft was the best.

Postby Leding » Friday 14th 2009f August 2009 03:0:37 PM

It is true my draft was the best.
Just looking forward to not playing at all......

Port Sports Ellis
Guppy

Postby Port Sports Ellis » Friday 03rd 2011f June 2011 02:0:42 PM

My draft was the best this year too.
Yeah I have Napoleon Complex, you wanna fight about it???????

B.Richmond

Postby B.Richmond » Monday 06th 2011f June 2011 10:0:05 AM

Yes Ellis, we did have a good draft, maybe even better than last summer. I think best that we lay low. Last summer everyone expected us to lose early and often, but we went to the finals (I'm using the term "we" loosely here). I am hoping to do the same this summer, except to actually be there for the tournament. But lets cool it a little on being extreme. I could say that I catch frisbees with a thousand splinters in my hands, but do I? We should maintain a modicum of modesty, at least until the tournament. You stroll out with a mohawk, a la tardiff, and we cruise to the finals. That sounds like a plan smooth as sandpaper.

Leding
Site Admin

Postby Leding » Thursday 16th 2011f June 2011 12:0:58 PM

Come on we all know I had the best draft this year, but I usually have great drafts, I do my homework, it helps that I am a kick ass player too.
Just looking forward to not playing at all......

Return to “Draft Picks”